Luxury Apartments / Properties
Hemed Properties has a department which handles purchase and sale of luxury apartments in Jerusalem.
Handling of luxury properties is complex, requiring a different process for us, as property consultants, for the seller and for the buyer; here is a list of our activities –
For selling a property:
- Conduct a comparative market analysis for the property offered for sale, in order to realistically price it on the market. Comparative market analysis is based on these 3 parameters:
- Real estate trends in the residential area / neighborhood over the past two years – macro
- Review of similar properties recently sold in that residential area.
- Specific attention to property features: area, outdoors area, condition, location, view, floor, any particular features etc. – Micro
- Creating a buyer profile for the property offered for sale – in order to efficiently sell a luxury apartment, we first specify the potential buyer, their age range, community, current residence, educational institute of family members, place of worship (for a religious buyer) – to be used for marketing the property.
- Marketing the property to foreign residents – American, French and British, using digital media
- Marketing the property to foreign residents – American, French and British using newspapers / magazines to which the target audiences have exposure
- Marketing the property to foreign residents using specialized real estate magazines
- Promotion, financed promotion on Google to the buyer profile specified in advance
- Marketing on Facebook, using selection criteria for the appropriate buyer profile for the property
- Marketing the property on the Hemed Properties website, in Hebrew and in English – a highly responsive website using state-of-the-art technology and links to Whatsapp and to Facebook
- Marketing to to local target audience – using digital media and the press – based on the appropriate buyer profile for the property.
For buying a property:
- We review the buyer’s needs, in physical and mental aspects, to match them with the right property.
- We conduct an extensive review of all luxury apartments matching the property profile sought by the buyer and co-ordinate a property visit, to save time and hassle for both buyer and seller
- We assist the buyer in contacting a mortgage bank, mortgage consultant, providing advice in the buyer’s own language
- We assist the buyer as needed in contacting a real estate appraiser, engineer, architect, interior designer etc.
- We match the buyer with an attorney based on the buyer’s language and nature.
For transaction closing:
- The mentality of foreign residents, American, British and French, completely differs from that of Israelis and from one another; we bridge over gaps of mentality and communication between the parties, for the transaction to be completed
- In absence of clear, correct communication between the parties, the transaction would not be completed
- We bridge between the parties’ attorneys
- We assist the buyer and seller until the purchase and sale agreement is signed and support the transaction thereafter
- The firm owner, Kobi Hemed, is an expert negotiator with 13 years’ experience as a realtor, having successfully completed hundreds of transactions.
- Before the transaction is brought before the attorneys to create a purchase and sale agreement, we co-ordinate a meeting with the buyer, informing them of all expenses associated with buying a luxury apartment, such as: purchase tax, realtor’s fee, attorney, engineer, refurbishment of the property etc. – in order for the buyer to be clear about all of the purchase expenses.
- If the buyer requires a mortgage, we make sure they have a written approval in principle for the required amount, in order to ensure that the transaction would be completed and to avoid any unpleasantness between the parties.